Forum l'Arche de Marie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju

3 participants

Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju Empty Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju

Message par admin2 Sam 7 Aoû 2010 - 4:55

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

[quote]Decree of the Archbishop of Kwangju

I, Andreas Choi Chang-mou, A rchbishop of Kwangju, exercising this episcopal office according to the gracious concern and mandate of the Roman Pontiff, the successor of Peter, and thanking God always for His mercy and grace, promulgate, after serious reflection, the following decree for the unity and communion of the ecclesiastical community (Cf. Can. 391):

First , I judge that ¡®those who believe in Julia Youn in Naju and all related phenomena' no longer have the intention to be in unity and harmony with the Catholic Church , because they have not acceded to and have opposed archdiocesan notifications (on January 1, 1998 and on May 5, 2005) and pastoral directives (on May 5, 2001 ). When between March and August 2003 I and accompanying witnesses visited the place of Julia Youn Hong-sun and her husband Julio Kim Man-bok and talked with them, I asked them to lead a normal life of faith [to attend Sunday Mass at the parish, to receive the Sacrament of Penance and Holy Communion (Cf. Can. 920,989), and to donate the denarius cultus to the parish] and I presented directives (to submit records of fund raising and of all gifts and goods received). They, however, have ignored these requests and directives. Moreover, they have not acceded to the final warning of the archdiocese in February 2005. Instead they have continuously claimed that ¡®Julia Youn in Naju and all related phenomena' are a ¡®private revelation' or ¡®miracles'. They have also raised money for the construction of an alleged ¡®temple'. They have pretended to be recognized by the Roman Pontiff or the Apostolic See. Through printed materials and online media (such as public relations brochures, publications, newspaper articles, the internet, and so on), they have libelled the Archbishop of Kwangju, and the Korean bishops, and even the entire Catholic Church in Korea.

Therefore, I am led to the final conclusion that their actions and attitude are not in accord with Catholic practice and thought and that they are not promoting a sound devotion and cult.

Thus, I declare that the clergy, religious, or laity who preside over or attend the celebration of the sacraments or sacramentals, against my prohibition, at any alleged ¡®oratory' or the ¡®hill of Our Lady in Naju' incur a latae sententiae excommunication (Cf. Can. 1336,1364). In doing so they are disobeying the pastoral directives and judgement of the Ordinary and they are thereby breaching Canon Law (Cf. Can. 1369,1371,1373) and destroying ecclesiastical unity and communion. This decree binds all the clergy, religious, and laity in the Archdiocese of Kwangju as well as all the faithful in the Catholic Church.

Second, I confirm that Fr. Aloysius Chang Hong-bin, a priest of the Archdiocese of Kwangju, no longer has the intention to be in unity and harmony with the archdiocesan presbyterium , because he claims that ¡®Julia Youn in Naju and all related phenomena' are a ¡®private revelation' and ¡®miracles' and that following them is a matter of choice that the faithful make in accord with their ¡®conscience'. Also on several occasions he has not observed the solemn promise of obedience to his Ordinary that he made at ordination. He has not changed and defended his opinion regarding ¡®Julia Youn in Naju and all related phenomena' in two meetings with the Archdiocesan College of Consultors (on June 1, 2007 and on January 15, 2008). Thus, he has shown himself as ¡®one of those who believe in Julia Youn in Naju and all related phenomena' rather than a diocesan priest who observes the obligation of obedience to his Ordinary (Cf. Can. 273,278).

Therefore, Aloysius Chang Hong-bin no longer possesses the title and rights of a priest of the Archdiocese of Kwangju, and all ¡®common faculties attaching to diocesan priests in Korea' previously bestowed by sacred ordination are revoked (Cf. Can. 194,1333,1336,1371).

I pray to God that, through His infinite mercy and grace, Julia Youn in Naju and her followers may recognize their errors as quickly as possible and through the Sacrament of Reconciliation return to the Catholic Church, the only place where they can participate in a true divine cult with the blessings of harmony and unity. May Mary in her Immaculate Conception, as the Mother of our Redeemer and our Mother also, and Saint Joseph , the Patrons of the Church in Korea, and all the Korean Saint martyrs, pray for us.

January 21, 2008
On the Feast of St. Agnes, Virgin & Martyr

Archdiocese of Kwangju
Archbishop Andreas. Chang-mou CHOI

admin2
admin2
Admin
Admin

Masculin Date d'inscription : 11/01/2008

https://forumarchedemarie.forumperso.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju Empty Re: Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju

Message par admin2 Sam 7 Aoû 2010 - 5:12

Thus, I declare that the clergy, religious, or laity who preside over or attend the celebration of the sacraments or sacramentals, against my prohibition, at any alleged ¡®oratory' or the ¡®hill of Our Lady in Naju' incur a latae sententiae excommunication (Cf. Can. 1336,1364).
Ca dit simplement que les pretres,religieux et laics qui se présentent aux célébrations associées aux révélations de Julia Kim risquent une sentance d'excomunication...
admin2
admin2
Admin
Admin

https://forumarchedemarie.forumperso.com

Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju Empty Re: Le décret d'excommunication de la voyante de Naju

Message par Francesco Lun 23 Mai 2011 - 4:24

Archbishop Declares Excommunication Against Julia Youn And Followers
28 Januari 2008 16:36
SEOUL (UCAN) -- The archbishop of Kwangju has declared that a woman and her followers who have insisted on so-called divine miracles centering around her have incurred latae sententiae excommunication.

Archbishop Andreas Choi Chang-mou issued the decree on Jan. 21, saying "for Christians' healthy faith life, and the unity and communion of the Church, I declare as such, though my heart grieves."

Latae sententiae means the excommunication is not imposed by judgment but automatically results from an action that places one outside the community of faith.

The archbishop explained that he met Youn, 60, and her husband in person in Naju in 2003 and later gave a final warning in 2005, but they have not modified their actions. "Rather, they speak as if the Holy Father approves them," the bishop said. "They libel me, the Korean bishops and the Korean Church through their publications and the Internet."

These actions prove "Julia Youn and her followers have no will to reconcile with the Catholic Church," he said.

"Therefore those clergy, Religious and laity who preside at or participate in sacraments and liturgical ceremonies in their 'arbitrarily-called chapel' and 'Marian shrine' in Naju, which I have banned, incur automatic excommunication," he declared, based on canons 1336 and 1364 of the Code of Canon Law.

According to the website created by Youn's followers ([Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] Youn has received Marian "revelations" since her statue of the Blessed Mother "started weeping" in 1985. After that, Youn and her followers established "Blessed Mother's Mountain" in Naju, 285 kilometers south of Seoul.

However, the archdiocese issued directives in 1998, 2003 and 2005 banning Catholics from visiting and participating in ceremonies there. The Catholic Bishops' Conference of Korea has explicitly supported the archdiocese.

Father John Chrysostomus Kim Kye-hong, chancellor of Kwangju archdiocese, sent the decree of excommunication to all dioceses in the country as well as to secular and Church media on Jan. 23.

In a related press release, he asked all dioceses to carry the decree in diocesan bulletins and websites to help prevent Catholics from "straying into a groundless and blind faith."

Father Kim told UCA News on Jan. 24 that despite a televised news report in November 2007 refuting the authenticity of Youn's miracle claims, people have continued to gather at Naju.

Youn and her followers "insist that the Holy See recognizes the miracles," the chancellor said. "So now they are reaching beyond our archdiocese's boundary, and making this the problem of the whole Church. That is the main reason for issuing the decree," he explained.

Father Kim noted that Father Aloysius Chang Hong-bin, an archdiocesan priest who has supported Youn's disobedience, had incurred automatic excommunication too. "Also in the decree he was excardinated (removed) from the archdiocese and lost his clerical state," Father Kim elaborated, adding that "there was no consultation with the Vatican before issuing the decree, but we will send related materials."

Meanwhile, even before the decree, Archbishop John Choi Young-soo of Daegu issued a pastoral letter on Jan. 13 appealing to his faithful not to visit or participate in liturgical ceremonies in Naju, which "is not Catholic but defames the Catholic Church." He wrote that that "they collect much money and do superstitious activities like using or drinking Youn's urine for a cure."

Also, he asserted the Kwangju archbishop's ban would never be repealed "even though some people spread a rumor that the Vatican may overrule it." Archbishop Choi lamented that although his archdiocese too had issued directives several times on the matter, some priests and lay Catholics continuously visit Naju and support Youn.

Youn's followers have responded to the excommunication decree by denouncing it as the "worst measure" and a "heretical error." A Jan. 25 statement sent to UCA News insists that Archbishop Choi's decree has nothing to do with the pope and the universal Catholic Church.

The statement from Peter Kim Jae-seok, public manager of Blessed Mother's Mountain, added that the banning directives are fundamentally ineffective and the "Kwangju archbishop commits a crime by spreading such errors, abusing his power and threatening the faithful with such illegal punishment."

-END-

KO04310.1481 January 25, 2008 65 EM-lines (678 words

Dieu seul suffit,l'aimer,le suivre et faire sa volonté.
Francesco
Francesco
Admin
Admin

https://forumarchedemarie.forumperso.com/

Message par Rémi Lun 23 Mai 2011 - 15:44

Ici directement du site web du diocèse de Naju

Mon site Web : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Pour la défense de notre Église, une, sainte, catholique et apostolique
Rémi
Rémi
Admin
Admin

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/02/2008

http://triumcandorumcustodia.org/index.html

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé