Forum l'Arche de Marie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée......

2 participants

Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée...... Empty Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée......

Message par Francesco Lun 2 Nov 2009 - 2:02

1878 Luigia Piccareta, Corato (Italie) Condamnation Decr. S. Off. 13 juillet 1938 (Index Librorum Prohibitorum)

J'ai trouvé ca sur le site Cafarus mais j'ai un probleme car je sais de source certaine que le proces en béatification de Luigia Piccareta est ouvert....donc une erreur de ce site....

Dieu seul suffit,l'aimer,le suivre et faire sa volonté.
Francesco
Francesco
Admin
Admin

Masculin Date d'inscription : 11/01/2008

https://forumarchedemarie.forumperso.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée...... Empty Re: Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée......

Message par Philippe-Antoine Lun 2 Nov 2009 - 7:12

...je crois que ce sont les écrits de Luisa Picaretta qui ont été mis à l'index, pas la personne. C'est un peu comme Maria Valtorta.

Ph Antoine

Dernière édition par Philippe-Antoine le Lun 2 Nov 2009 - 22:26, édité 1 fois
Philippe-Antoine
Philippe-Antoine

Masculin Date d'inscription : 24/01/2008

Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée...... Empty Re: Luigia Piccareta serait condamnée......

Message par Francesco Lun 2 Nov 2009 - 21:16

...je crois que ce sont les écrits de Luisa Picaretta qui ont été mis à l'index, pas la personne. C'est un peu comme Maria Valtorta.
Oui mais comment alors expliquer l'acceptation de son proces en béatification......Ses écrits c'est un peu elle non.Sa vision spirituelle....J'ai de la difficulté a conjuguer les 2 ensembles....ses écrits a l'index et avoir un proces en béatification....

Francesco
Francesco
Admin
Admin

Message par Philippe-Antoine Lun 2 Nov 2009 - 21:28

Non cela ne me surprends pas outre mesure car c'est la preuve que même un saint peut avoir été illusionné par des fausses révélations venant de Satan. De la même manière, quelqu'un peut très bien bénéficier d'apparitions authentiques et s'égarer par la suite (je pense par exemple à Mélanie de La Salette). La sainteté et les révélations privées sont deux choses bien distinctes.

Philippe-Antoine
Philippe-Antoine
Philippe-Antoine

Masculin Date d'inscription : 24/01/2008

Message par Francesco Lun 30 Nov 2009 - 1:39

Luisa Piccarreta

KNOWN AS: "Luisa Piccarreta's Writings"; "Kingdom of the Divine Will."
SEER: Luisa Piccarreta, Third Order Dominican

YEARS: 1865 - 1947

AUTHORIZED PROMOTERS AS OF JANUARY 22, 1998: Fr. John O. Brown; Fr. Mike Adams; Fr. Thomas Celso; Fr. Carlos Massieu; Mr. Thomas Fahy; Mr. & Mrs. Miguel Machado; Mr. Jose Luis Acuna

While the Luisa's cause of beatification was opened, at this stage there is no definitive interpretation of her work. The Diocesan Process only judged her life and heroic virtues.

STATEMENT BY THE CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH:
As for the status of the writings with the Holy See, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith affirmed the following in a letter to EWTN of 4 October 2003,

"The writings of Luisa Piccarreta have not been judged by this Dicastery: as such they enjoy neither the official approbation, nor the official condemnation, of this Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. In fact, they are currently being studied, by reason of competence, by the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, after this Servant of God, independently of the content of her writings, received the nihil obstat of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith regarding her cause for beatification.

As such, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith makes, at this time, no pronouncement on the writings in question." [Source: EWTN]

PRUDENCE: In view of the aforementioned fact, the faithful are not receiving any guidance from the Catholic Church regarding the alleged revelations of Luisa Piccarreta. Many have expressed confusion and others have been disturbed by the writings that do not appear to contain Catholic doctrines. As such, the following comments have been authored to warn the faithful of what appears to be false teachings in Luisa's work. The author of this writing does not believe that Luisa's work was divinely inspired. Rather, it was her own distorted reflections on spirituality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH MAKES A PUBLIC STATEMENT ON THE MATTER OF LUISA'S WRITINGS. WHEN SUCH DOES OCCUR, WHAT FOLLOWS BELOW SHALL BE REMOVED. UNTIL THEN, IT SHALL REMAIN. SUCH IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. SO PLEASE, DO NOT WRITE TO THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE REGARDING THIS MATTER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALLEGED REVELATIONS: It is alleged through the private revelation of Luisa that she has "received a new revelation, never communicated before to the Church, which is necessary for the faithful to adhere to and understand if they hope to attain a new and higher level of beatitude which God desires for all his children."
"Luisa claims to be the founder of a totally new dispensation, a new way of holiness, a new way of being united with God."

Through her private messages Luisa claims that the Holy Trinity wishes to complete the work of creation, redemption and sanctification through a 'Third Fiat', an unprecedented outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

Through this 'Third Fiat' which consist of the perfect unity of the Divine Will of God with man, the Holy Spirit will restore on earth the original holiness of Adam and Eve in fulfillment of the words in the Lord's Prayer, 'Thy Kingdom come, They Will be on earth as it is in Heaven.'

REVIEW This paper will only address one message from Luisa's private revelations. This particular message has been chosen because it defines the outcome final of the new "doctrine" that is being promoted from the writings of Luisa Piccarreta.

It is alleged that Jesus said to Luisa,

"My daughter, I recommend that you never go out of my Will, because my Will contains such power that it is a new baptism for the soul. It is, moreover, more than Baptism itself. For in the sacraments my grace is revealed in a limited way, whereas in my Will, all the fullness of grace is received. in Baptism, Original Sin is taken away, but the passions, the weakness remain. On the other hand, in my Will, by destroying its own will, the soul destroys her passions, her weaknesses, and all there is that is human, and lives on the Divine virtues, strength, and all the Divine qualities." {123}

From the above message, the following shall be reviewed:

1) The Divine Will is a new baptism.
2) In the Sacraments, the grace of God is revealed in a limited way.

3) In the Divine Will, the fullness of grace is received.

4) In Baptism, Original Sin is taken away, but the passions, the weakness remain.

5) On the other hand, in the Divine Will, by destroying the human will, the soul destroys the passions, her weaknesses, and all there is that is human, and lives on the Divine virtues, strength, and all the Divine qualities.

In order to properly review the above message which addresses the Sacrament of Baptism, it is appropriate to begin by providing a thorough review of the PROMISES related to the Sacrament of Baptism, what HAPPENS during the Sacrament of Baptism and the OUTCOME of the Sacrament of Baptism.
When applicable, the Holy Bible shall be quoted.

GOD'S PROMISE

In the Old Testament, speaking to Isaiah, God promised an EVERLASTING Covenant.

"I will make with you an everlasting covenant, my steadfast, sure love for David." [Is. 55:3b] "The days are surely coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant..." [[Jer. 31:31]

As part of the everlasting Covenant, God promised three things,

"I will give them one new heart, and put a new spirit within them..." [Ezek. 11:19-20; 18:31, 36:26; Jer. 31:33] I will put my spirit within you..." [Ezek. 36:37]

The promise of the New Covenant was fulfilled through Jesus during the Last Supper.

"For this is the blood of the New Covenant..." [Mt. 26:28; Mk. 14:23; Lk. 22:10]

The promise of the indwelling Holy Spirit was fulfilled.

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" [1 Cor. 3:16]

The promise of the new heart and the new spirit was fulfilled through the Sacrament of Baptism.

"Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit." [Jn. 3: 5] "What is born of flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit." [Jn. 3:6]

Through the Sacrament of Baptism, man receives a new spirit, a new heart and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

THE NEW CREATION

For the sake of the readers, it will be explained what it means to receive a new spirit. Everybody has a human spirit within him.

"The body without a spirit is dead." [Jas. 2:26]

A large number of Bible passage clearly state the man has a human spirit. Some of these are: Job 32:8; Prov. 18:14, 20:27; Ecc. 3:21; Eze. 11:19, 36:26; Zech. 12:1; Mt. 26:41; Lk. 8:55; Jn. 3:6; Rom. 8:15; 1 Cor. 2:11.
When God created man, He created man with a soul (consciousness, self- awareness), a spirit (spiritual form within man) and a physical body (physical form). There are a number of Bible passages that refer to either, the soul or the spirit, some Bible passages including both to clearly show that they are not the same. [See Lk. 1:46; 1 Thess. 5:23; Heb. 4:12]

Because mankind has inherited sin through the Adamic sin, the soul, the human spirit and the physical body of man are called to die. The the physical and spiritual beings of man, are called to die.

But the Sacrament of Baptism CHANGES all that. REMEMBER the promise of God in the Old Testament, to give man a NEW SPIRIT, over and above the indwelling HOLY SPIRIT. These two are NOT the same!

During the Sacrament of Baptism, when the Words of God are spoken, 'I baptize you in the Name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit,' the first human spirit that is contaminated by the Original Sin literally dies. At that moment, a NEW SPIRIT is CREATED by God!

The Letter to the Hebrews teaches us that the Word of God is so powerful that it separates the soul (self-consciousness) from the human spirit (spiritual form of man.)

Indeed, the Word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul from spirit..." [Heb. 4:12]

This is the new birth! This is what it means to be born again, to be born of water and Spirit, to receive the new human spirit. This is what it means that "what is born of Spirit is spirit." [Jn. 3:6]
During the Sacrament of Baptism, you die with Christ; you are buried with Christ and you resurrect with Christ. Your first human spirit dies; a new human spirit is created and resurrects in your physical body.

"Therefore we have been buried with him by baptism into death, so that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life." [Rom. 6:4]
"When you were buried with him in baptism, you were also raised with him through faith in the power of God, who raised him from the dead." [Col. 2:12]

"But a new creation is everything." [Gal. 6:15]

"So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation; everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!" [2 Cor. 5:17]

THE OUTCOME OF BAPTISM

Now, the new human spirit that is received during the Sacrament of Baptism is not just an ordinary human spirit, nor one that can sin or be contaminated by sin as the first one was. The new human spirit has a Divine origin, being of the godly seed and unable to sin.

"Those who have been born of God do not sin, because God's seed abides in them; they cannot sin, because they have been born of God." [1 Jn. 3:9]
"We know that those who are born of God do not sin, but the one who was born of God protects them, and the evil one does not touch them." [1 Jn. 5:18]

While man continues to sin in his physical body that is called to die because of its sinful human nature, the new human spirit of man now has eternal life. It cannot die, nor sin, the indwelling Holy Spirit protecting the human spirit against sin.
Through our human spirit of the godly seed, we are able to worship God in the most pleasing way, our spiritual mind being in perfect harmony with the Divine Will of God. Jesus said,

"But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and turth, for the Father seeks such as these to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." [Jn. 4:23-4]
Through our human spirit, in the worshipping of God, we partake in the invisible Kingdom of God on earth that is reflected through the visible, One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. Jesus clearly said,

"My Kingdom is not from this world. If My Kingdom were from this world, My followers would be fighting to keep Me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, My Kingdom is not from here." [Jn. 18:36]
"The Kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed; nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There it is!' For, in fact, the Kingdom of God is among (within) you." [Lk. 17:20-1]

Some Holy Bibles use the words "among you" and others you the words "within you." Both terms are correct. The Kingdom of God is "within us" in the sense that our newly created human spirit of the godly seed partakes in the Kingdom of God through the Sacraments of the Church. The Kingdom of God is "among us" in the sense that it is invisible and all around us, we being members of it, the Body of Christ.
THE END RESULT IF BELIEVED As has been shown from the above detailed review of the Sacrament of Baptism, he who has been baptized has a new creation (human spirit) of the godly seed, this permitting him to worship God in spirit in the most pleasing way. The human spirit, of Divine origin, has a spiritual mind. It is in perfect harmony with God. The spiritual mind of the human spirit opposes the worldly mind of the physical body.

"That is why St. Paul said,

For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate." [Rom. 7:15, 19]

The newly created human spirit of Divine origin is a child of God and it has eternal life. It seeks to please God in all things. The worldly mind is of the physical nature, contaminated by the sinful nature. It cannot please God! That is why man experiences an ongoing inner conflict within him. That inner conflict will NEVER come to an end until the physical body dies! Man must constantly resist sin; he must seek to constantly embrace a spiritual mind in all his thoughts, his words and his actions. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE HUMAN NATURE TO PLEASE GOD, NOR TO BE PERFECTLY UNITED WITH THE DIVINE WILL OF GOD.
But, through the application of the mind of the human spirit of the godly seed, man is ALREADY united to the Divine Will of God. He is pleasing to God! Jesus said so Himself! In reviewing the messages of Luisa,

1) To state that, "The Divine Will is a new baptism," it is a deception that undermines the Sacrament of Baptism that was instituted by Jesus Christ so man may die, be buried and resurrect with Christ as a new creation of the Divine origin.
2) To state that, "In the Sacraments, the grace of God is revealed in a limited way" is to deny the Word of God in the Holy Bible that the Sacrament of Baptism is the greatest of all gifts man can receive, where man is perfectly united to the Divine Will by worshipping God in spirit. The grace of God IS NOT revealed in a limited way in the Sacrament of Baptism. The grace of God is INVOLVED in a entire NEW CREATION, the GROWTH of the Kingdom of God on earth through the NEW HUMAN SPIRIT of the GODLY SEED. There can be nothing greater ON EARTH than one enjoying the SEED of GOD WITHIN HIM.

3) To state that, "In the Divine Will, the fullness of grace is received" it is to deny that the fullness of grace has been received in the Sacrament of Baptism. When the angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and said, "Hail, full of grace." [Lk. 1:28], he was stating that the Blessed Virgin Mary was the new Eve, that she was immaculate, that she had been created by God and that she already enjoyed the godly seed that we receive in the Sacrament of Baptism. In view of the fact that the Blessed Virgin Mary enjoyed the fullness of grace in her creation and that we receive an equal fullness of grace in our Baptism through our godly seed, why would God want to give man the fullness of grace through His Divine Will when such is already accomplished through the Sacrament of Baptism?

4) To state that, "In Baptism, Original Sin is taken away, but the passions, the weakness remain", it is to undermine the Divine and spiritual manifestation that takes place during the Sacrament of Baptism. It is to fantasize on a false hope that shall never happen in this world because the Kingdom of God is not of this world and the human nature cannot please God. In the final revelation that was completed through Jesus Christ, the blessed hope of man was placed in his new creation, the human spirit... not the physical body and its weak and sinful nature.

5) To state that, "On the other hand, in the Divine Will, by destroying the human will, the soul destroys the passions, her weaknesses, and all there is that is human, and lives on the Divine virtues, strength, and all the Divine qualities", such is a false hope.

The sole purpose of the private revelations of Luisa Piccarreta is to DESTROY THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH BY ENDING THE SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM. Through the Sacrament of Baptism, the invisible Kingdom of God is growing on earth. If man was to abandon the Sacraments, especially the Sacrament of Baptism that blesses man with the new creation that can please God in a most pleasing way by worshipping God in spirit, in time, there would be no more newly created human spirit and the Kingdom of God would fade away off the face of the earth.
Having said this, it is obvious that the private revelations of Luisa Piccarreta a Satanic in nature, intended to destroy to invisible Kingdom of God on earth. They are a deception and they oppose the Divine progressive Plan of God the Father (through His Promises); of the Son (through the redemptive plan); of the Holy Spirit (through the sanctification of the new creation); and of the Holy Catholic Church as the custodian of the Kingdom of God on earth.

My strong recommendation to all Catholics is to keep away from the private revelations of Luisa Piccarreta and to destroy any books or other material that relate to her writings. That is dangerous and powerful evil material that seeks to destroy the mystical Body of Christ that embraces the baptized faithful.

If you value the eternal life and salvation of your children and their children and future generations, you must at all costs secure the Church Sacraments, Baptism as the first step towards eternal life, the Holy Eucharist as the Bread of Life that assures salvation.

STATEMENT BY THE CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH:
As for the status of the writings with the Holy See, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith affirmed the following in a letter to EWTN of 4 October 2003,

"The writings of Luisa Piccarreta have not been judged by this Dicastery: as such they enjoy neither the official approbation, nor the official condemnation, of this Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. In fact, they are currently being studied, by reason of competence, by the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, after this Servant of God, independently of the content of her writings, received the nihil obstat of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith regarding her cause for beatification.

As such, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith makes, at this time, no pronouncement on the writings in question." [Source: EWTN]

Désolé pour l'anglais mais ce résumé de la congrégation pour la doctrine de la foi dit clairement que les révélations de Luisa Piccarreta n'ont été ni condamnées ni reconnues par l'église et qu'elle les approfondit actuellement.Toutefois,l'église sépare la personne(Luisa) de ses révélations car la dite congrégation a donné son accord pour l'ouverture de son proces en béatification.Voila qui est clair et qui termine l'étude de ce dossier .

Francesco
Francesco
Admin
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé