Forum l'Arche de Marie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Un livre américain fait le lien entre F.M et déchristianisation des USA

Un livre américain fait le lien entre F.M et déchristianisation des USA Empty Un livre américain fait le lien entre F.M et déchristianisation des USA

Message par MichelT Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 20:35

L`auteur parle de ses recherches sur la F.M. aux USA et il affirme que de 1941 a 1971 - la cour supreme a été dominé par des juges franc-macons qui ont ainsi renversé 162 ans de décisions de justices concernant les droits de religions faisant passé les USA de pays chrétien a pays agnostique.....surement pas un hasard...

This review is from: Behind the Lodge Door: Church, State and Freemasonry In America (Paperback)

I am the author of Behind The Lodge Door, and believe it may be helpful if potential readers knew the type of research and findings which the book brings out.
First, of all, before writing the book, I was generally favorably disposed to the Masonic Fraternity after viewing a Shriner's Parade. Accordingly, to find out more about the "Craft," as initiates call Freemasonry, I read each monthly issue of its flagship monthly magazine, "The New Age," for each of the 10 annual issues for each year from 1921 through 1984. The majority of those issues ran about 110 pages per month, with very little advertising. The magazine's length shortened considerably about 10 years prior to its name change in less than a year after my book was published.

From that research, augmented by Inernal Revenue Records, personal papers of five Supreme Court Justices, Civil War Records, Presidential papers, etc., I learned that Masonry was a militant opponent of the Catholic Church. The fact is that Church issued more than 50 major documents condemning Masonry for its Naturalism, and its unceasing efforts to overthrow Church and State.

A crucial part of the book discusses how America was changed from basically a Christian nation to an agnostic country. That was accomplished through the Supreme Court of the United States when that body was dominated by Freemasons in ratios of 5-4 and 8-1 during the period 1941-1971 when it completely reversed 162 years of prior Court decisions regarding the religion clauses of the Constitution, as well as Congessional and Presidential actions.

One of those Justices, Hugo Black, an ardent Mason, was found to be 1. A lifetime Member of the Ku Klux Klan, and was Constitutionally disqualified to sit on the Court. The latter reason is that when he was a U.S. Senator, he voted to increase the salaries of Justices from $10,000 to $20,000 per year, which is in violation of Article 1 of the Constitution.

An interesting aspect of the Court's religion clauses decisions is that the arguments set forth in the Court's negative opinion on Christianity in America were predicated on arguments previously set forth in "The New Age." Moreover, they were brought before the high bench almost in the identical sequence in which they were complained about in the "New Age."

That is the general thrust of the book. But interestingly enough, shortly after my book was published, Scottish Rite Masonry changed the title of its flagship magazine.

Read the book. There is none other with such devastating documentation.

MichelT

Revenir en haut Aller en bas